Monday 22 October 2012

LOVE WE CAN TRUST

Lamentations 3:22-26
'Because of God's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new evry morning; great is your faithfulness. I say to myself, "The LORD is my portion; therefore I will wait for Him." It is good to wait quietly for the salvation of the LORD'

Thank you Jesus that we can have a new hope in you despite all the happenings. You bring us a fresh start every morning and letting us know that today will never be like tomorrow because we can expect new things from you. Your promise to never forsake us gives us the best assurance to life situations that we should always look  to you despite our circumstances.

Dear Jesus,
I am very stressed :( Only because i keep thinking i am dumb and cannot make it. Sometimes i feel high, but sometimes i feel low. Is there ever any remedy in this feeling i feel? I know there is, because there is You! A feeling ma pass to yesterday but new feelings grow today. And when we choose to thing about the grace that you give so free, we will only reap happy feelings and feel the sense of gratitude towards your never ending and never failing love. Can i really do this? i don't know. But God,  I REALLY WANT TO DO WELL.
 Really!!!! This is a chance i have given myself two years before i stepped in here and i hope i can fulfill it. I have fallen so badly i chose to pick up again with your strength on me and the help you gave to me. Please please please Father, help me please. i do not want to feel fear but i know that as long i have you. There will be grace and mercy so free :) its not because of the fame i will get God. Not to prove anything. But i really want to achieve something for myself. I am not sure if its selfish or not. But i pray You will hear my cry and don't turn away from me. Its only you i seek. Help me LORD, and help those around me. Thank you forgiving my of my sins as i repent  and may a new day bring new hope in you. 

Because God's Love never fails.

O Love that wilt not let me go
I rest my weary soul in thee;
I give Thee back my life I owe,
That in Thine ocean depths its flow
May richer, fuller be
- Matheson

No comments:

Post a Comment