Saturday 13 October 2012

When the world around you is crumbling, GOD is the Rock on which you can stand.

HIIIIIIII.
I AM BACK AFTER WHO KNOWS WHO LONGGGGGG.
And guess what i am feeling good :)

Many months have passed and i have learnt a lot in the process. 
How i wished i can turn back time but i know i cant, nevertheless. I am glad i am able to earn something so vivid that i will never have the same perspective again!

All i want to say is i THANK GOD! For never forsaking me in times of stress and trouble and never leaving me in thee lurch when help was desperately needed. So now officially i am changed! FOR JESUS. And from this day, i pray i will only seek to do His will and never letting anything else come in between God's love for me and those i love around me. Jesus you see this? I LOVE YOU VERY  MUCH AND AM  THANKFUL FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE IN ME.

Sooooooo, Its October the 14th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Officially another 3 weekends to A levels. time flew and i must say i only start to treasure school life now since everything has passed. I have basically lived these 2 years of my life with too much drama on the non-academic side. Pssssh~~

But the reason why i chose to come back is because its a Sunday morning! AND I AM NOT IN CHURCH :( For some reason i think i need to come and talk to God since i have been drifting in my opinion. I NEED TO FIND JESUS, WHERE ARE YOU. 

Anyway, back t my motive. i am here because i wished to talk about what i read in the daily bread today!
So the it quotes, "Whoever hears these sayings of Mine,and does them, i will liken him to a wise man who built his house on a rock"- Matthew 7:24
It talks about the importance of building our lives on the solid foundation of Obeying His Word. David McCasland says that 'Hearing God's Words is essential, but doing what He says is the key to weathering the storms in our lives. It's never too late to start building on THE ROCK'

THIS IS SO TRUE. I believe building our purpose on solid foundation like God's Word will never go wrong. In a sense sometimes we need to do things we might not like or favor  to the extent dislike, but we know it will benefit us in the ling run so we do so. i think its very important cause we really need these teachings to help us overcome circumstances in our lives. 'The Rock' represents something that will never falter in times of calamities in life situations. Well. of course everybody yearns to have that, passing of with Words of their own 'wisdom'. but at the end of the day, if i do a self reflection, only  those who truly choose to put your everything in building your foundation is Jesus, i say you will fall but always have the courage to return to your feet because God is always supporting you in all aspects you can never imagine. He cares about the little things we do! I admit that i am no where near that point, but my prayer is that one day i will reach that summit so that i know God is my God. He is real and worthy of only of praises and worships.

I pray i do not have to reach another low moments to experience God like how i did, but i pray it will serve as a reminder to me that God is always there. despite what may happen, i must ask for forgiveness, forgive and turn our eyes upon Jesus and be Awed by His Almighty Presence. 

With only a short time away from the major exams, i pray i will not give up and try only my very best in studying and leave the rest to God. and not think about anything else but His lovely presence and grace :)
praying for all my friends around me too! hope they will understand my purpose for not replying their messages :p

Emmanuel, God With Us <3

No comments:

Post a Comment